I'm back, Like never before!!

Walking down an empty street, listening to the sound of your own footsteps and you aren't sure whether you are walking toward something or if you are just waking away.


Hmm. Hello guys.



                 

Here's my ootd yesterday. Casual is my kind of perfect date.



I went to Singapore all by myself!!! Yes alone and independent. Oh wait, maybe not. I actually was guided by a stranger who named Jeff.


And I realize he actually late to work because of me. So kind of him. He told me he is sushi chef at Singapore sakae sushi. Yes I will go visit him someday & I remember he say something like I can go learn sushi with him if I happen to go his shop. 


How cool can that be.

Today meeting Tze Yit for the last time this year. Maybe next meet up will be 5 years from now..


             

Meet up with Tze yit the legendary tall guy. Glad he is a man with a good plan. Hmm. Today we went to Jcube at Jurong East Singapore. First time been here and also first time ice skating after more than 2.5 years??!  






And this is Tze Yit. Yay we have two seat each since the bus is so empty :P





 

 







When we reach Jurong east. We had our breakfast + lunch at this taipei style shop right beside ice skating.






                       The menu.





             My chicken katsudon set. 




                        Mee sua.




    Our dessert ; their signature mango.



          His face before food come. 



After get our tummy filled,  we enter the ice skating.




19.90sgd per entry with all the socks and gloves included. 





        Here's me, super excited face. 





                 



Here's our picture during skating. 




     His face 5 seconds before he fall :) 




Didn't know I am good at skating than him :P k la. He no market value d.  





 





   





             Tze Yit doing spinning.



After ice skating, Tze yit hungry again. So we go to bus stop headed to orchard road. 





                   Me and panda. 










.



We had brunch at food republic at orchard road. Tze Yit favorite place.









It's time for coffee, we both are coffee lover. So I intro costa to him.



















Headed to our last destination which is coffee club at wheelock place with rating 6.1 on foursquare. 






                        Macchiato 




      Tze Yit writing love letter :P haha.


 



End of the day. Oh and it was my first day walking all the way from singapore to Johor. pretty scenary all the way. Probably will walk again some day because I forgot to take picture :0



Here my dramatic picture :



1. Me walking toward a lot of birds.




2. Me taking picture with the birds.




3. All the birds fly away. 




4. And I was like "why fly away"



Ok till then , xoxo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023