Miyakori Café @ bukit indah 2 JB

Sometimes, though, there is a downside to this inexplicable instinct.


Oh hi, this is the cafe where my family had the gathering last night and of course a place I would recommend to all my girlfriends out there.


Miyakori Cafe @ Bukit Indah 2



Miyakori Cafe
Address :
41, Jalan Indah 22/14, 
Bukit Indah 2, 
81200 Johor Bahru
Phone: 07-244 4482
Operating Time:
12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
(Closed on Tuesday)




A Japanese style cafe; super adorable, using Japanese cartoon to design their cafe. The point is the food the serve are reasonable price and delicious!! :)


P/s: sorry for bad quality picture. Oh well since when my picture quality is better. heh















     








    




   

                 Eldest sis and me.




Eldest brother and I. We wore same blue outfit :D







Here's solo picture of the cute cake. Rm12.90 for each.  




Chocolate mousse cake, Rm12.90.




   Strawberry Short Cake, RM12.90





Baked blueberry cheese cake, RM12.90




Green Tea with Red Bean Cake, RM12.90

       

     White chocolate mocha hot RM9.50




             Chocolate hot RM9.50




             The spacious RM22.90




        Miyakori's brownies RM 10.90


       
      


 





Overall, for me it's really good. And I will definitely visit it again. <3

till then, XOXO


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Seoul, Korea 2023

Better guarantee than warranty.