Food Republique @ taman pelangi JB

Restaurant name: Food République
Address: 72, Jalan Kuning, Taman Pelangi, Johor Bahru
Hours: 12:00 noon to 10:00pm
No pork, no lard, No Halal cert




I have been wanting to pay a visit to Food République in Taman Pelangi because I heard a lot of good comments about its steaks, ribs, gourmet burgers and pasta. 


So finally my friend invite me to here. So well here's how it goes.



      

                         The menu.




       The inside look of the restaurant.





They have interesting picture hanging on the wall all over the restaurant. 




My friend said that my dress matches all the furniture and design of the restaurant :') "you see me, you see me not" 


    




Caramalized cheesy bacon burger RM 22.90




        Cheesy bacon burger RM 20.90




Actually you can't see the different between that two burger lol. But it taste a little different simply because one have caramel taste and another taste normal. 


I think the food really ok for me, but my friend love it so much that he keep compliment it. Oh Well.



Till then, xoxo.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023