Sepang Gold Coast @ Malaysia


AVANI Sepang Goldcoast Resort

No. 67, Jalan Pantai Bagan Lalang, Kg Bagan Lalang,
43950 Sungai Pelek, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia



From the Journey (narrow roads without roadlights at night), to the Destination, we finally reach the much awaited holiday. 





Things you can do here 

#1 take pictures
#2 cycle around
#3 shop for souvenir 



                View from my room.




      Get to ride their free bicycle there.




      Night view, I do not want to sleep.



















Most facepalm part is that I didn't swim because I wasn't in the mood. Ah regretted now. 




                Mom and eldest bro. 




                 Brothers and mom. 




                    My brothers :)


             
Dinner time at Sepoi Sepoi cafe. 


















     








 



     



     






      

That night they have event to entertain the visitor. It was awesome performance so I decided to take a picture with the dancer; only 3 dancer.


Overall, I enjoy myself a lot. Most ppl would say it's a lifetime experience but then I feel like visiting again in future. :P 


Well, see you when I see you again G old  coast! :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023