Ying Ker Lou 迎客楼 @ Puteri Harbour

Start this entry showing off my ootd :P 




Today first time been to this restaurant call Ying Ker Lou ; Hakka cuisine. 



Lot G10 G11&G12,Ground Floor, (Little Red Cube, Puteri Harbour), Nusajaya Johor, Johor



Having some Hakka food once in a while is very comforting as I find their dishes very close to home-cooked food.



I don't really like Hakka cuisine because according to their traditions, Hakka cuisine should be "salty, oily, flavourful and preserved" and which I find very true indeed! 

After all, Hakka cuisine is one of the more well-known/popular chinese cuisine after Cantonese and Teochew.


I have no choice to try it because my family wants it. Mehh.. 


Anyway, nah. 


Ying Ker Lou (YKL) - 迎客楼,as translated into English, meaning welcoming guests - meaningful huh? 




















          Hakka Minced Pork Noodles
















                Hakka Yam Abacus























    Pork Belly with Preserved Vegetables







                          White rice LMAO


Ambiance: 5/5
Service: 5/5
Food Serving Speed: Moderate
Will I Revisit?: Maybe not because I don't like Hakka food :') unless my family wanna go again :')



To my readers, till then xx.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Seoul, Korea 2023

Better guarantee than warranty.