Garage 51 @ KL

Coffee societe garage 51,
No.51 Jalan PJS 11/9,
Bandar sunway, 
46150 selangor Darul Ehsan.


Hey, hi.

Finally get myself some time to blog about this cafe. I have heard about it long time ago and happiness is when you finally get to try it with your lovely family.


Oh well it was Friday night fellowship with my church member ; brother Gerard and sister Vivienne. 


Oh yeapp, sorry for the bad quality photo. :3











     




     

                     Latte RM8.90

It was so bitter, I didn't realize the bitterness until I almost finish it. Well I was busy texting that's why. So when I put down my phone, I feel so bitter. The smell ah hah. Loll. Add some sugar Kay.




               Hot chocolate RM10


      

            Iced caramel latte RM12.90




          Marble cheesecake RM9.90




                Creme brûlée RM9.90




             Sister Vivienne and me :)!


Overall, it's good. The waiters are friendly and have been talking to us once in awhile. I think he came to ask us about the coffee for 3-4 times. Haha. 


Nice cafe and you can easily find a parking too, at least for us :)!


TADAA :)

Here's selfie I took in the car. University life have been too hectic and overwhelming for me and the church event too. But above all, I am happy. :D



     



    



   

            Brother Gerard and me. 



Ok till here, xoxo. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023