Tokyo Teppan @ pavilion KL

Lot 6.24.02, Tokyo street, 
Level 6,
Pavilion Kuala Lumpur 
168 jalan bukit bintang 
55100 Kuala Lumpur 




"I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought hey
You know, this could be something"


Hi, nah just a random update of my Saturday & Sunday at Pavilion.

Visit Pavilion hoping that not many ppl so that I can take pictures with the christmas decoration over there but lol since when Pavilion is not crowded. Anyway, here's how it goes. 


According to kaijun, the effect of the decoration during night time are better because they have snow effect(?) But why can't they do it during day time too. Ish.



Last year was Line theme christmas. Check my old post of last Christmas.

http://gracecheongstory.blogspot.com/2013/11/catch-up.html




              The main entrance. 




Last year was white Christmas and this year look way better can. 



Here's kaijun. Spent whole afternoon till evening with him but nope I didn't take picture of what I had that day. Selfie will do.


To the guy who say I don't have straight neat teeth and say my hair is messy and my pimples. Honest guy award given to him k. 


(A guy with solid 6 packs and 180cm tall. Single and available also)

      



      



     













And TADAA the main topic of this blog entry ; Tokyo Teppan. Tried it on Sunday with Issac! It was Sunday after morning church service where I straight rush to Pavilion. 








         So crowded but not noisy tho. 




      Avocado mental mayo Mali RM27




          Chicken teriyaki Don RM25




                Tori katsu Udon RM23




                  The free starter 





It's a very nice Japanese restaurant although it's a little too expensive but totally worth it. Dinner on Issac! :3



  
And look what's the surprise I got today from Issac. The boy who went MIA for 2-3years and yet come back with all the unique snack and bag! He know what I need. (Probably because I wrote on Twitter that I need a bag and was craving for Nutella) anyway aw. Thanks buddy. See you when I see you! :)


Till then, xoxo <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023