Tamarind Springs @ KL

Exotic Dining Concept
Sdn.bhd, 
455474-D,


  • Address: Jalan 1 Taman T.A.R. 68000 Ampang, Selangor



Tamarind Springs By Samadhi



Monday
 
12:00 - 0:00

Tuesday
 
12:00 - 0:00

Wednesday
 
12:00 - 0:00

Thursday
 
12:00 - 0:00

Friday
 
12:00 - 0:00

Saturday
 
12:00 - 0:00

Sunday
 
12:00 - 0:00



Hi errbody :D 
I don't know who is still reading my blog, but if you still are, thank you so much! 
The last time I actually updated was in November, and it's mid February now.. 
Hahaha I do feel bad actually but I've been mad lazy to update my blog.
Contemplating on whether or not I should stop blogging hmm :( 

Anyway here's my experience in Tamarind Spring last Monday. Before I start, I have to say I really had a great time over there with the good food, good service and ambience! :)


This visit is mainly to celebrate my buddy's 28th birthday. A place we both heard of but never been to. But it's really nice restaurant. 


Because birthday boy know I like nature stuff so he suggest going there on his birthday. Heh sound like my birthday Huh. 




There's a lot of monkeys and wild boars around before reaching the restaurant. 




We took some time to find this place because there no sign board & we missed it even when we pass by it. guessing this shall be the place because surrounding it was houses.





This little ancient deco is placed right INFRONT of the entrance. So run down :3




I like this view, so I took a pic of it and myself in it but then realize picture without me look nice loll. 




As you can see, it is combination of Indonesia-chinese theme and food.





There's a fish and tortoise pond too (run down). Well don't judge the outside for inside are way better. 




I know No need post this one because no one cares about the tortoise unless you never see tortoise before. but I want to post, what's your prob :P
 



Awards they've received. Mostly for the food presentation. I give you award for ambience la :)











 This is the interior design of the tamarind spring restaurant. Come to realize there's other restaurant in the same compound ; Mandi mandi restaurant etc.
















It took me some time taking picture of the menu book because the sky getting darker and the restaurant uses deem lights. But I realize there's no point taking picture of the menu. Who cares about the menu HAHA









Free ice-cold towel for refreshment. 





Starter for refreshment for better appetite I guess. Tamarind juice and lemon grass juice. They gave one cup for each perhaps they kennot see my existence. JK, sharing is caring like that.





The table candle light, it goes off after 20 minutes it was lights up because too windy. We are on the jungle hill, remember? 





So here's a short joke happened that day. We were waiting for all the food to be served so that I can take the overall table full of food picture. While waiting for the other food to come, table were only filled with plain water and appetizer. 

One of the waiter keep asking if there's prob with the food. Later only we realize that we have to clear up the appetizer before they can serve the main dish. Loll. I think we literally wait for 35 minutes till we realize it.



Here's the free starter, keropok yo. 






And this is another free appetizer, consist of chicken meat with spicy sauce. 





     Tamarind Spring Platter RM45





The complementary sauce for the platter; sweet sour and plain taste. 





Steamed perch fish in coconut RM90





      Caramalized chicken RM36





              Plain water RM8





       Steamed jasmine rice RM7 (expensive rice so gotta post it)





  Birthday surprise chocolate RM32





The birthday boy! Happy 28th my buddy xoxo




Awkward posing with birthday pig. 





That's the end of our visit over there. It is surrounded with nice scenery and garden. So after dinner we walk around. To my surprise there's no insect or mosquitoes around there (at least I didn't see any) but its jungle :o







You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely. Happy birthday mate! :D


Till then, xoxo :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Seoul, Korea 2023

Better guarantee than warranty.