PUTRAJAYA MY BALLOON FIESTA 2015

Somewhere, someone is looking for someone exactly like you. And then, I want you to know. "You're every reason behind all my smiles"
☺️☺️

Hii. 
Just a glimpse update about myself ( gonna just do some quick short update for this) Here's to the much awaited 7th hot air balloon fiesta. 














If you are using Waze or other GPS apps, just search for Monumen Alaf Baru!


 

So we left our place around 6am which means I woke up at 5am. Had a hard time waking up and almost give up. NOO. Haha well we three made it there 💪 


It's brother Harry, brother Gerard and me! ^^ 

Had a good time watching the whole process of hot air balloon being release and I heard there's around 20 hot air balloon. Some are really cute. But I still prefer the traditional colour and shape of hot air balloon.


I don't know about you but when the real huge hot air balloon is infront of me, it's so surreal like Wanna cry so touching, waited for whole life to see one. So here's another tick to my TO-DO-LIST. 


Incase you think I did sit on the hot air balloon thingy, Nope. I didn't because you need to queue and you need to pay Rm200+ (?) and I dun have that much time. 



So this entry will be full of my selfie and recent update and also my experience at hot air balloon fiesta . 3 in 1 yo (y)




  
       Its 7am ; 80% READY to let it go~




 
 
 
I didn't take all the picture of each hot air balloon. Here's few I think decent one. Iphone5 camera not pro. 


































It is said that, they will fly from the current location putrajaya then across the lake and to cyberjaya. 



 
 

                Harry , me & Gerard. 














                      Me & Gerard 




              Me , Gerard and Harry :D





My very excited face, actually I very excited even when I am typing this blog entry HAHAH. eh but I don't have much to talk about. But still I love all these pictures.











We left the place at 8am. Spent an hour only. The hot air balloon were all completely released around 8am anyway.



Next :

Okay this is nothing about hot air balloon but it's about me ✌️
 
I attended my high school classmate's 21st birthday on last Sunday! she's so gorgeous isn't she? ^^ the party was held at Bangkok Villlage Johor.



 
                          Its Jiamin and me.





 
                     Jianin , Jiamin and me.




         Jianin, jiamin and me before the party started.




            Jianin and me and manlin 



 
         YEAP I bring mummy along to the party. :)




                        SHILI and me.

.

 
         me, Jianin, Cindy and Amanda at the back.










              
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to this bestie who used-to and still so caring toward me. And to this girl who can laugh at me and yet I don't find it offensive. And to her who always so happy-go-lucky, I am really glad that I've met you for you have bring joy to my life, so much. so all the best for your next chapter of life may God have favour in you always. xoxo
 
 

 
well, I had a great time that night even though I have to rush back to KL the next day to attend afternoon class because the party worth me to rush like that. Aw HAHA but I really glad I choose to attend the party and meet up my fellow ladies k. Convent girls school rock. 

 
 
 
 
 
Back in KL, I finally get to try this magnum ice cream at Midvalley.thanks to my closest brother in Christ, Gerard :)
 
 

 
 



 
                     Signature cookies monster RM9.90





Not forgetting to share this, ice skating after a year I didn't touch the ice ground. So this is the Olympic rink size ice skating at IOI mall Putrajaya. nah here's my happy face :D
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 


Had high tea which we didn't finish and yet cannot take away because they don't have take-away service. HOWWW CANNN. AW








And this was last Friday with my miss roomie.




                 we looked like couple loll.




 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And to my healthy lifestyle. I finally able to drag myself for jogging. never jog for years?!
 
 
 
 

 
 



 
candid picture showing my muscular leg. heh




 
heres my sporty jogging mates; youshi, me, yeeket and cosmos.



 
                                Youshi and me.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
OKAY OKAY FINISH STORY. I don't know who is reading my blog but if you still do, thank you so much :)
 
 
till then, xoxo <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Seoul, Korea 2023

Better guarantee than warranty.