Carey island trip with Potter fellowship Church


You should have passion, passion in everything you do :)


 


It was Friday of 17 July 2015, where I decided to join Church gathering. A trip that include 50% of church member. Good time to fellowship with one another. 


During that period of time I was having final exam next week and yet me feeling chill taking a day break from all the revision yo. 



 
     Picture before depart from church. 
 
                            

Picture with sister Joeanne.





   Pictures with the Sunday school kids. 




 While waiting for bus, non stop selfie-ing





             Brother Gerard and me. 




             Sister Angelina and me. 




         Élysa, henel, me and Carlyle.




               Sister Carlyle and me.




 While waiting for the restaurant to open. I remember we arrive an hour earlier. The restaurant start open only at 11am.









                          Crabs. 




                         Vege. 




Sum up of the food that day.  
 

 
  We have like 6 tables filled with church members. Family who eat together, stay together ^^


 
 


 
                        Jakhen

 


               Enot, me and Jakhen 

 

The view beside the restaurant, it's stink a little actually. But well thumbs up for the seafood :)




 After the brunch, we then headed to visit some places. The palace :)

     
 
 
 
 



From right, me , sister Vivienne and Carlyle. 



               Miss Henel and me









Just a short trip for fellowship and bonding time. I surely had a good time. And super tiring day althought I don't really do anything. heheh.
 
 
Till then, XOXO <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023