Singapore trip with Nic

Never regret the moments that once made you smile, because those are the ones you will remember forever.




Just a random post about my trip to Singapore. Actually not just another Singapore trip but some cooler one because I am meeting nicholusy, so it gonna be a worth posting event yo. 


The night view near the eye of Singapore. 




So I visit Singapore & Nic, the day before Singpaore National day which is 8 August. 


Meeting him before he fly off to oversea and also to celebrate my survival after final exam. HOHOHO


Had lunch at Astons specialities

Address : 2 Handy road,
                The cathay building,

Contact number: 6887 5889






While waiting for food to arrive. Me and root beer SGD 3




Some candid picture of me feeling stress about my Final exam result. Loll



And yay, the smile before and after food arrive is differ k. 



   New York Strip medium rare SGD 18




 Crispy fried fish with onion ring SGD 10.50








And then we headed to eat milk cow ice yogurt.











And then we walk around the mall and headed to Bugis.






Nicholas is trying to figure out how to go Bugis using the fastest and smartest way. 


After shop at Bugis, we went to eat black ball as dessert yo. 







  What I like about going out with him is that he always know what to do, although he don't plan, always too busy to plan what to do. So I have to wait for him to decide on the spot but each time it is something interesting. Like the food, and cool places. 


MOST IMPORTANT is pictures are taken so well. Because of the camera leh :P
And the model (me) #sorryNOTnic HEHEH


Oh the last time I met him, he gave me so many many stuff and snack he bought from oversea. So heart warming. Thanks for import good stuff for meh. 


                         

                                     He even import McDonald's ketchup from US.

                                 **



On the side note; I know I am blessed not because the stuff he bought for me but because I know he always trying to give me the bestt he could. Aw.



If I were to choose which one I love the most, all shall be in number1. Especially the Korea noodles <3




                               

                                                  My precious camera also sponsor by him.




Miss this road side food in Petaling Jaya that he brought me to. Meow. 




  Picture taken on our last meet up. Thankyou for the great time. I know you will miss me. Till I see you again! ^^ 


Babi. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023