Michelin Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice @ Singapore

Hi, before I start, I know some people will say I am using click bait title. Well I am just highlighting the main point of the entry. If you are more interested for the Michelin's award then scroll scroll it downward :*

I have visited Singapore with my sister szelyy in which I suppose to bring her around and try nice food for her birthday but she.... ok let see what had happened.

press this link SZELYY'S blog here

I slept over her place the night before. The most interesting and fun part is that we were playing this app called "inke live" This app is where you record live of anything (mostly yourself) and another user will give you money as they wish. Some people sing, some people tell story and some just do nothing while recording video live. In one night I have earn 10NTD. Of course in the process, stranger will give comment. OH IT IS LIKE FACEBOOK LIVE VIDEO, but this app inke-live allow you to earn money. It is very popular in China so if you are banana, you might need someone who know mandarin because all the comment you receive is in mandarin.



 
 
 
We left Malaysia JB central at 9:30am and reached Singapore Kranji station at 10:30am. Bought new EZ-Link card at 12SGD and then we straight headed to Michelin Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Rice which located at the second storey of Chinatown Food Complex. (the old Chinatown) 
Took a picture as we walk from Chinatown MRT to old Chinatown. (its 10 minutes away.)
 
 
 


A whole Soya Sauce Chicken for $14.
Half a chicken for $7.
Pork Ribs Rice $3.
Roasted Pork Rice $2.50.
Char Siew Rice $2.50.
Soya Sauce Chicken Noodle $2.50.
Soya Sauce Chicken Hor Fun $2.50

 
The stall is helmed by Mr Chan Hon Meng, 51, who has been preparing Soya Sauce Chicken dishes for about 35 years. He learned how to cook from a Hong Kong chef, which inspired the name of his famous stall. How lucky if you are working at Singapore and the food is such cheap price.
Adddress: Blk 335, Smith Street #02-166, Chinatown Food Complex, Singapore 050335
 
Opening Hours: 10:30am to 7:00pm (weekdays)
                 8:30am to 5:00pm (weekends)
 Closed on Wednesdays
 
 
 
This place is suggested by szelyy. We queue for almost 2 hours!
 
 
 


 

Guilty Szely bought drink and food as we were queuing.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
In two hours time, i have finished orange and watermelon juice. It is a warrm hawker centre you see.  
 
 
 
 
 
Finally its our turn!!
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Never take picture with chicken rice & never queue for food for 2 hours yet today I am. #yolo But personally I don't find it super nice, but the soya sauce chicken rice is worth giving a trying.
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Soya Sauce Chicken Noodle $2.50.
 
 
 
 

Soya Sauce Chicken rice add char siew




After brunch, we walk back to MRT and heading to Raffles-Place Station. some photo session :)



 
 
 
 
LET-IT-GO pose.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 we stop by to buy ice cream from the mini stall.
 
 
 
me: Uncle, I want chocolate ice cream
Uncle: OK Can can
me: Uncle eyyer :(
 
because uncle gave me vanilla-corn flavour. nvm LORR
 
 

 
 


 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 Ok, we spent our half life to come to merlion but this is how it treats us. #life
 
 
 
 
 
I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium~
 
 
 
don't lose hope!! because we found a mini Merlion.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Before we left Singapore with our "fruitful" day, we drop by this LADY M café.








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
finally, LAST BUT NOT LEAST, photo with bestie, today we wore same outfit. we don't always meet each other so each time we hang out, tons of pictures are taken. HAPPY BIRTHDAY babeh. thankyou for coming into my life and never leave and Happy graduation too. Till I see you again.
 
 
JIE, don't slaughter me for posting these. slap me next time lor. *roll eyes*
HAHAHA :P
 
 
 
not funny meh? stay calm yo.  
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
picture of me asking szely to calm down. Camera is innocent.
 
 
till then, thankyou for reading XOXO
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023