sekinchan 1 day trip.

 
 "Hakuna matata" is a Swahili phrase; it means "no worries for the rest of your days"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey...
 
Finally visit Sekinchan ; the paddy village.

 
 
 
 
Visited the beach, so glad the weather is neither raining nor too sunny.
 
 
 
Carlyle jiejie & me.
 
 
 
 
 
AND FINALLY I HAD THE CHANCE TO.. play kite. First time playing kite..
*where's my childhood*


 oh it's Doraemon kite.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
lunch at Cha Po Tian
 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Visit the paddy factory.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also, we drop by FARM VILLE CAFE before we leave the paddy field.

 
 
 
 

 
First time trying temporary tattoo.
 
 
 
 
 
Another seafood meal.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 and last but not least, first time watch firefly and able to hold it in my hand. Totally a worthy trip :)
 

 

 sorry, I am just tired.
 
 
TILL THEN,XOXO <3
 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023