Story Weekly 1



HELLO HI FOLKS!

HAVENT DONE THIS IN AWHILE YEA?


AN ENTRY OF MY BUSY ONE WEEK.

so wake me up when September ends...







Sunday 21/5/17

 Home-made breakfast & whole day church :)







Monday 22/5/17 & Tuesday 23/5/17

woke up 7am to do these.
Just done recording maxillo-mandibular relationship on Friday & I have to issue the denture in 2 days time. Others takes at least 2 months, some 3-4 months AND I HAVE TO GET IT DONE IN 2 DAYS..but well, Pray that I make no mistake.

* Patient request to get it done before Puasa start but the clinic session is so limited you see.*



1. Articulated the denture base

Articulated the denture base



2. Done with teeth arrangement

Done with teeth arrangement



3. Flasking

Flasking



4. Done de-wax process


Done de-wax process



5. Done packing; bench cooling

Done packing; bench cooling



6. Unpack.

Unpack.




7. Denture fit well and then issued, patient is very happy & satisfied :D





Tuesday night I went night market and did some laundry. boring





Wednesday 24/5/17

Day that I have to wake up at 5am to get a 6am bus. A HKL POSTING DAY.

Yes we took exactly same pictures each time we came here, honestly I don't know for what but Huaida says for memories.

she says:

"you will miss me after we graduate, my visa will expired and I have to go back my own country"





OHH YAH, today is the first day of rally. My church have this event; pioneer rally each year and it always feels like new year where everyone from all over the country will gather together.

Nope, no picture.

Came back at 1am and slept at 2am.





Thursday 25/5/17


Morning woke up 5am because it's another day Posting at HKL.

class ended at 2pm so we went to Cyberjaya to try this legendary Arabian foodie.


Taiba Restaurant
Had so much or maybe Arabian foods are served in large portion that's why we didn't finish our meal :/
ANYWAYS, NOMSSS :D

Taiba restaurant cyberjaya; Arabian cusine





At night, I went for rally day 2 :D

And still came back at 1am.

GOSHxAAVFESKLZGRMSLZMXX





Friday 26/5/17


Morning awake at 8am, rush to class and clinic.

Mom gave surprise call saying that She is in KL. YASSS :DD


PLAN TO SKIP AFTERNOON CLASS BECAUSE I MISS HOME but well glad class were cancel anyway.


At night, we had traditional night at church.

I wore this Vietnamese' traditional dress that Gerard bought for me when he went to Vietnam Church early this year. Glad it fits well on me :P





















































Saturday 27/5/17


Awake 8am, rush to church for day4 pioneer rally.

I was involved with the nursery kids.

In the evening, I went for gym and swim.



NOTHING COOL FOLKS <3

BUT STILL , Thankyou for reading!











TILL THEN, XOXO.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023