Story weekly 2

OHANA <3


so this week is slightly a break, not till next week.










SUNDAY 28/5

woke up & went for swimming.

then to the church.





reached home 12am /.\








MONDAY 29/5
 

Start the week by taking OPG X-ray for a diabetic patient.


slept throughout the evening till sunrise.








TUESDAY 30/5


Start my day with presentation in the morning. nope, no picture.

RPD patient came back for second review after 6 months.

Happiest moment is when patient say "Thankyou for teaching me how to brush my teeth, I realize by using your method, my gum recession seems to stop and I did not notice any calculus for past 6 months

lady like this just make the whole visiting so comfortable.






again, I slept from evening till next day when sun rise.








WEDNESDAY 31/5


Last day of May, started to realize that I am growing old and I have not really been happy for very long time. Sometimes I think I am just running away from my problem.

Szelee say "the most dangerous depression, is when you don't even know you are under depression"


well, Wednesday was a holiday for me because whole day class was cancel and above statement was everything i was thinking about for the whole day.

Nope, i did not go to church too. 

slept through the day. 








THURSDAY  1/6


First day of June, woke up 5am to catch a 6am bus to HKL. 

Class ended early at 2pm, follow a mate's car back home.

Had lunch with myself.

and wanted to go back to my room and revise but nope,
I slept again.

am I really tired or maybe i am just procrastinating about the amount of the things i need to do. 

GOSH. Time is running out.

anyway a short story;



During clerking time, Huaida was busy looking for a pen in her bag. For the past one year of clerking I never see her so excited for clerking patient.
So i was like "you want to note down the history later , that's why you looking for a pen yea??"
And she finally found a pen, she was like "NO NO I am taking this pen to sign attendance! you writing it down as usual"

lol.

But i really thought she is going to note down the patient's history. :<

Her frequent daily line before class start is :

"I am here for attendance"




Eldest sister texted me saying that she is coming to KL next week so she will bring the vaccine & inject me when she sees me.


Currently, I have sign up for this vaccine course from my sister, its called  
GARDASIL-9 (Human Papillomavirus 9-valent Vaccine, Recombinant) 

this vaccine covered as followings: 

  • Cervical, vulvar, vaginal, and anal cancer caused by Human Papillomavirus (HPV) types 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, and 58. 
  • Genital warts (condyloma acuminata) caused by HPV types 6 and 11. 
  • And the following precancerous or dysplastic lesions caused by HPV types 6, 11, 16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, and 58
  • Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) grade 2/3 and cervical adenocarcinoma in situ (AIS). 
  • Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) grade 1.
  • Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia (VIN) grade 2 and grade 3. 
  • Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia (VaIN) grade 2 and grade 3. 
  • Anal intraepithelial neoplasia (AIN) grades 1, 2, and 3.







FRIDAY 2/6


Start the day with a OPG X-ray of a patient that showing symptoms of non-vital tooth.







class ended at 2:30pm today.

Had cup-noodles for lunch alone awkwardly at the laundry hall.

and so, I get my laundry done at the 24 hours self-service laundry machine.

feeling like a grown up woman. :(








SATURDAY 3/6

Woke up 9am and had Starbucks breakfast set for RM12 only.

And this is the only time I read something this week :'D

but it only last for an hour 




So, I end up shopping :P





Total damage RM300 :((((((((






end the day with favorite cheese tart <3






DOES MY STORY ENTERTAIN YOU? 

hahah.

till then, XOXO <3


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023