23rd BIRTHDAY





I have always thought that I will die young..
BUT WELL.
AT LEAST..

I HAVE MADE IT TO 23 ALREADY :)!






-Love everyone, but not attached to them,
so that you can love everyone freely.

-First love may not die,
but true love can bury it.

-When we were young, we fell, we cried.
As we grow up, we fell, we cursed at those who made us fell.


I'm not Living,
I'm just surviving.






anyway,

these are the early celebration of my 23rd

I am grateful for having these girlfriend that will celebrate for me or at least wish me every year.

My little-small comfort zone.


It always feels like home to see familiar face right..




With jiejie Jianin <3
At Westin Hotel Singapore sky dining.
LOVE THE ROSES!



With SHUCHEE.



With SZELEE.












with Gerard :)
at JOGOYA Starhill.
Link below are my experience at jogoya.
blog entry for JOGOYA
LOVE THE BOUQUET OF ROSES.











From Carlyle :D







Super lovely Bag from Celine :D







From Huaida :D



From Radhwa :)






From MAAN :)




Pressie from sis Joeann





Celebration during cell group





SO what did I do on my birthday 7NOV??

 

I DONE NOTHING.
I didn't cut any cake.. I spent my whole day at the Dental clinic. Usually 2 patient per day, but this day I did  3 patient per day.

Just a dull ending of my 22nd I suppose.



SORRY FOR BORING




everyday is so tiring now..


Thankyou friends that gave me insta birthday post, also those wish me on FB.

Thankyou for all the many gifts and celebration that I didn't post here. My 23rd have been great!



I still love replying Birthday wish yo! I appreciate your kind effort ^^




Thankyou for still reading. heh
till then, XOXO :)







Comments

  1. http://dsdasdsds.pl One such website has exploded beyond all expectations within the above
    requirements, and that website is . Unfortunately, the Go Cart Track must be closed to create means for these
    developments. My father had so much he may have trained me in but he refused to
    wait among my shows being an adult and teen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I discovered your blog the use of msn. This
    is a very smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post.
    I'll certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of
    your site? Itss very well written; I llove what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the
    way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot off text for only having one or 2 pictures.
    Maybe you could sppace it out better?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seoul, Korea 2023

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.