M I N I M A L I S T nope.

"you don't even want my love, but you like to check if you still have it"



HEY HI FOLKS!

How are you doing?

well, I wonder if people still read nowadays.

It's year 2020, look how far we've come! 

Here's a little update about myself ;

I have graduated after 5 years of Dentistry degree. hahahahelp (feeling old)

I have started my career, for the first time in forever.

I have learned to cook, like a chef, jk. (but I did start some decent cooking RN yo)

NOTHING MUCH, REALLY.

SORRY, STILL BORING


It is May 2020, current prominent situation include pandemic Covid-19, movement control order &  stay home! 

So, it's just me here trying to revive my dying blog with my many thoughts.
#emoWithGC


"When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right thing a chance to catch you."







Time heals almost everything. Give the Time, some time.


These days, I imagine wouldn't it be pleasant to be doing life with someone who isn't worried about their future because they know God's good plans for them.. while waiting can sometimes be frustrating, know that God will keep His word. He did it before, He will do it again.



Don't beg for anyone's love/attention or to stay.
JUST DON'T.













I  love the seasons where it feels like you can just reach out and grab hold of God's hand, like He feels that close, like a friend walking beside you, like a friend you go-to, the kind of friend you talk to throughout your day and you feels weird when you don't talk to him for awhile...
but I'm not in one of the seasons.


 I feel like I'm on the opposite end of the scale where God is a million miles away, where days without talking or spending time with God feel almost normal.

You know I think God finds beauty in both of the seasons, He is not surprised by the status of our heart, He is not surprised when my feet turn and run towards lesser things, He is not surprise by my questions, doubts, failures and frustration... and I'm embracing that. 

In reality, you will not always feel close to God, but that doesn't make Him any less there. 
So if you are like me; know that it's okay to be in a place where you are, just trying to figure out some things with God. You don't have to pretend, for God never get glory in us pretending.

 I might see a little less of me now, because I'm trying to see a little more of Him.



I love Christ but I would be lying if I were to say I live my life the way that God pleases every second of my day. Sometimes, I end up doing my own will instead of His'. I am amazed how God never forsake me. If I were God, seeing the amount of bad decision Grace cheong have done, I would have gave up. Now then, mankind shall be glad that I am not God (:

There are times I'm clouded by misjudgments leading to my poor behaviors. 


But does that means I am less deserving to be a christian? Does that means I shouldn't go to church because I make mistakes? Does that means actions that I choose to behave poorly must've meant my pastor, my church, my God are undeserving of people's respect? 

I apologize if my brothers and sisters in Christ that have offended you in any way that had made you think there is nothing glorious about Christ. 

Most importantly, I apologize if I haven't been a good testimony. 
It never should reflect that Christians are perfect and never make mistakes. And certainly never reflect that my pastor or my church are failure. After all, church is a hospital for sinners, not a club for saints. 


I am tired



Don't compare your life to others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.






STAY SAFE. WASH YOUR HAND. MOST IMPORTANTLY, BE HAPPY.

Till then, XOXO.


Thankyou for still reading :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023