EVENTUALLY, EVERYTHING connects.

My thoughts control my life, but I can control my thoughts.



You say you believe in God, big deal, apparently the devil believes in God too. Difference is that the devil is afraid of God and you are not. Be smart like the devil in this, You should have fear of God. Believing in God doesn't bring you to heaven; just as you won't see the demons in heaven. Believing in God is not enough. You need to have a personal relationship with the creator of this universe, God.


There are so many gods, which one? 

Close eyes, pray and ask for that one true God that created this earth to reveal Himself. God did say "Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you"


Have you ever google or search on youtube on how people foresee the end of the world. It's interesting. 



Heyyy I saw you sneaking in here.



Anyway, 

Just want to make an announcement...



......


JIUFEN old street





Mr J French-Italian restaurant when I was 19y/o ! *scream*






Taipei 101 <3



I want to announce.....



...that I miss travelling! 




If you don't like me but still watch everything I do, then let's face it you're a fan.



It is time to count down to 2021 yo!

2020 cmi.




These two songs, old but it has been replay way too many times on my playlist.
 Thus here I am sharing it with you. If you like it, it means you have good taste.













kthnxbye.

Comments

  1. Wonderful post and songs ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Collins Gary from switzerland, i want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr Zuma after three months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr Zuma that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily married. All thanks to Dr Zuma for his wonderful spiritual help. You can contact him on his via email spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com call him +15068001647 if you have similar problem, or any solution you ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023