Port Dickson 2014

Our parents always tell us that life goes by in the blink of an eye. Our grandparents tell us it’s over before we know it. They tell us to cherish our youth, enjoy it while it lasts, because it will be gone before you realize the scarcity of it.


So hi, here's me update my blog about my trip to port Dickson with my kl friends. Not to let you guys be surprise but actually I don't even close with them & some I don't even know what's their name. 


Well I simply join their weekend trip. Cool like that :)



This is the beach view from my glory beach resort hotel. 




We travel from kl to seremban using train. Rm6 per person. 1 hour journey.






We travel from seremban to port Dickson by bus rm4 per person. 40minutes journey.





Once we reached the hotel, we have steamboat shared by 11 people. Happening like that. Rm50 per person which include all the food for next few days.




Here's picture time with my 3D 2N mates.





And the first night, we have this birthday surprise for the bday girl at sharp 12am. She's really surprise :D





The creamy Black Forest cake from secret recipe! 



The freaking game they play "putting cake on each other face" was really pissed when they actually do to me despite we ain't close. I almost puke when I smell the cream.

Wtf












After cake game, everyone literally bath again then we take picture together. LOVE AND HATE I store for them. 



                   Me and Woko.




                     Me and Isaac.




                 Me and the boys. 


The next day, I woke up at 6:30am to go to the beach all by myself. Emo i think.






 






So there's this man who jog by the beach saw my hardship selfie at the beach so he offer his help to take picture for me. Hehe :P 






Around 8:30am, the kids are awake. So they join me taking picture. Well it just... Idk they start to throw people into the water. I.. I can't afford that game besides they didn't dare to touch me when I am carrying bag with everyone's phone in it. Nawwh.

**grab my bag tight. It's like everyone's life k** :P














                    Esther and me.



                   Nicky and me

















So ya, they seems enjoy it so I am being their photographer lor. While the kids are playing in the water, me and Woko enjoy their free breakfast. Sorry not sorry, their food is awful and not fresh. 













After the full stomach, Woko and me continue our photography section. Woko can take nice picture. All the picture he took are uploaded on insta and Facebook. Maybe the model and background really nice la not him :P joke.









Around 10:30am everyone headed back to hotel to wash up ready to check out.


Here's picture of the family :)! <3




              Esther , Nicky and me.



                      Nicky and me.



                       Esther and me.



                      Issac and me.








In the evening, we had BBQ till 11pm. It was fun because I think I have great BBQ skill. I bbq hotdogs, meatballs and some for them. 












The next morning, we have breakfast at Kevin's house. 





Ok that's briefing of my port Dickson trip. It turn out to be really fun I mean for the jump shot and selfie and the food. Well at least I experience face being wipe with cream and seeing ppl threw into pool.  The best things I get is the friendship and memories. 


Not sure we will ever meet again .





"For a moment like this, some people wait a lifetime. 😌"



                    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023