Dal komm coffee @ KL

No 61G & 61M,
Jalan SS21/37,
Damansara Utama,
47400 petaling jaya.

Contact number : 03-77225199


Hi guys, it was Wednesday night after service at the church. Had dinner with church members and then we three decided to had some coffee session(?) 


Since I am back after days at Johor! So kind of Gerard to bring me around knowing its my holiday and I don't feel like going back yet. And so sweet of Jason that he actually waited for me at the train station to pick me up making sure I reached church safetly. (Body guard) 


Life is blessed to be taken good care by this two Goh brothers & their family! 



     

Just realize this branch at Damansara was open recently only and what a nice date. 
















      

               Chocolate iced RM12.50



     

          Caramel macchiato RM12.50


It's a nice place! Not very crowded but the drinks might abit diluted tho ; ambience all are good, at least I had a good time. 

And lighting so good that I start selfie with the world anti selfie guys. 




                   Gerard and me :)




                   Jason and me :)



Super inlove with Samsung Note4 camera, it's so perfect like that. So ya take #two with Jason ^^




                     Shy boy is shy. 



Talking about the cafe, it's really good place and you can find plenty parking lot! Bad thing maybe Wifi was abit slow and the drinks wasn't really worth it. 


Anyway, till then. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023