Project space @ Subang Jaya KL

Space Coffee
57-1, jalan SS15/8A,
47500 subang jaya,
Selangor. 


MONDAY - SUNDAY : 11AM - 12AM
 

Hi everyone :)! 
Here's project space or space coffee at SS15 operated by the famous Malaysian blogger, Jane chuck and her buddy. Took us some time to actually reach here. (blame waze keep saying we have reached our destination and yet we cant see the café) take note, it's situated on the second floor of the shop houses.


I get to know about this cafe a week ago and then here I am. Hardworking cafe hunter. It's suggested by kaijun to visit this café after our long long weeks of exam and cheer to the first day of Holidays! 


 It is situated at SS15, right beside Asia cafe same row as starbucks near pizza hut. 


A place I used to go during my one year college at Taylor. How much time has changed the place and me. So much sad memories and heart breaking experience I've left there. Funny thing is I miss all that because I know I won't get hurt the same way anymore. 

 

Anyway, HI GUYS. Here's it! Space coffee :)

 















Just look for this sign board because even the shop opposite the cafe never heard of Space cafe, really? -.-"

We almost give up because I cannot find the cafe and waze keep say "You have reached your destination" 
Well maybe I expect it is a huge happening cafe that very visible but it end up to be second floor of the shop houses. 





                     Mocha RM12
 





                       Latte RM11






                  Red latte RM12






                 Cappuccino RM11





              Red velvet cake RM11





              Passion fruit tart RM9


Can I say something; don't expect too much when you visit this space cafe because the interior design is not really as nice as it seems. I was a little disappointed tho. 


And Jane chuck wasn't there, disappointed x2 HAHAH

Anyhow I had a great time over there because of the good company over coffee yo. It was 10:30pm when we all meet up but the place is still crowded as it is stated on foursquare. 


Also, the coffee wasn't well done. Cakes are too sweet. 


Ah complain people are sad people. Do support them, who knows you might like it. Loll. 


Photo session with girlfriends <3




             Me, Cushan & peiching





              Me, cushan & peiching. 




        Kaijun, me, cushan & peiching. 





            Kaijun, cushan & peiching. 


 


                   Kaijun & cushan




              Le roomie, cushan. 




                  Le besties, Kaijun. 


 


                   Me and cushan. 


*picture taken alot time from different angle just to make sure we hide our fats properly. oh picture can be so deceiving :P*




                Cushan & peiching. 





                    Me and Gerard.




Just trying out the Samsung note4 camera. Too good that I do not want to waste this selfie :P






            Me, cushan and peiching. 


We actually stay at the cafe till 12am till the waiter inform us that they are closing. Haha too much fun we had till not to leave. 

End this blog entry with Roomie and my picture that night. Late night coffee made us sleepless (at least for me!) I literally watch the sky turn from dark to bright. 




    

story sharing : so that night, while I was bathing and le roomie suddenly knock on the bathroom door. I thought she accidentally bang it or whatever. after awhile I heard someone knock on the door again. due to the time already past 1 midnight with natural instinct, I ask ''roomie, is there anything?'' then my dearest roomie answer ''do you want to built a snowman~ '' seriously. loll




Love you people who still reads my blog! *kisses*
Signing off with this. 









Till then, xoxo <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Seoul, Korea 2023

Better guarantee than warranty.