Batam trip PART 3

The Day 3,

Sorry late update. Nothing much on my last day in Batam. 
On the third day, we woke up and have breakf at the Hotel. Nope I can't get enough of their breakf. So nice. 

In love with their honey pancake! :P



Actually I woke up late that day, mom and brothers they all went for breakf earlier than me. So when I reach, I didn't take much picture. 



After breakf. We went back room rest for half an hour then check out of the hotel, and have our brunch again??!


Bad idea huh. But we actually could still eat after the morning breakf buffet. 

It's Bal kuh teh beside the hotel, how convenient :P I ate more than I expected. Don't ask me how much I gain. 😡






















                    Orange juice 






Milo ice! They say it's hard to get Milo in Indonesia, but they have Milo ice!! 

Still remember, my maids used to bring back kilo's of Milo back hometown you see. Actually they do have their own Milo but maybe differ than Malaysia, probably Malaysia's Milo is awesome yo.



As we leaving Batam, I took these picture in tha cab. Seems like there are many more place to visit, too many things and too little time. 

I HAVENT BEEN TO ThE BEACH YET!!











Sorry for the unedited picture. (Keep it original mah)











Reaching Batam central point for Ferry ride back JB, we had coffee session at Sumatra.

Ordered more coffee than in the picture but because I was too tired to take picture alr. You know how coffee probably look like kan :3




Before get in the ferry, we have to pay extra RM30 per person for tax purpose(?)

So total to& fro for Batam is Rm150 +/-

















Overall, 
I had a good time! It's not suppose to b holiday but I skip classes to join my family for this trip. 

Family come first, always :)


Ok back to school!! 🤗


Thankyou, you for still reading :) muah xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023