Happy Birthday 22nd


I'm thankful that God gave me you. I'm thankful for the lessons I learned in loving you. That you cant change people, you cant change their hearts. That sometimes timing is everything. And sometimes you run out of second chances, and that's okay :)


We are apart now, no longer singing to the same song, no longer two hearts in rhythm. But I've come to understand that this is a part of life, a part of loving.




Jam packed with lots of presentation, responsibilities and tasks, taking a moment to thank God for everything tat He had placed in my life. 


I can still hear your voice in my head when I read our old messages.. I can still feel your touch, tilting my face to yours as if I was small and precious.


I always wanted to be bold, always wanted to be something powerful. A woman to be reckoned with. But you saw through that tough exterior.


You saw the strong, but sensitive woman who wanted to be loved.


You taught me that letting someone in is not something terrible, even if it doesn't end up the way you planned. You taught me that love is beautiful, even if you get your heart broken.

You taught me that sometimes we love and lose, but it doesn't make it any less worth it.


You were everything I wanted, for a moment. But that moment didn't stretch into forever.


We wanted different things, led different lives.

Maybe God didn't want you to be my forever person. And I understand sometimes people are only meant to touch our lives for a period of time..




HAPPY BIRTHDAY 22nd. *feeling 22 yo*












Didn't really have many picture for that day, but I remember we spend time together for 7 hours that day from visiting cafĂ©, brunch, bingsu, snack to shopping and grocery shopping. (Not your typical birthday celebration)










In the evening, host by Bestie Lee at romantic dining at Troika sky dining.
Ordered 5 dishes only to know that we could not finish it but it was still a well spent night ^^











Night celebration at Empire Damansara fine dining. Always appreciate meeting like this. And again, we could not finish the food.

WHAT A WAY TO START MY 22ND WITH FOOD WASTAGE HUH.










Host by Huaida  (one day belated celebration)






And finally, THANKYOU for the small gift.





Tiffany & co from brother !! I remember he told me "don't too excited about Pandora. Wait for someone who will buy you Tiffany & co." But I think my brother realized nobody will buy one for me, so he give me as my 22nd. aw.

Thankful still :)





Till then ,xx.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023