Story weekly 3

I'm just waiting for the time to come and so I can start it all over again.


I'm sorry but this time I am done with you.   

 

 

SUNDAY 4/6

Morning I went to church.
Lunch at Soong Kee Beed Noodle in SS2.
Finally had mcd choco-top icecream.
In the evening, I attended Professor Deepak's birthday party at SetiaWalk.






















MONDAY 5/6


Woke up 8am for 8:30am class.






Started the day with OPOM presentation.






Next, we are the good students who have done with prostho requirement this year.
But we are busy writing down cases for OPOM.









Greet First day of the week with THIS PATIENT that have habit of chewing Khat and have generalized mobile teeth.



Don't chew Khat, JUST DON'T K.




Thought i wouldn't have time for lunch, but still get myself some break with nice lunchie.
Skiping lunch is so common in this field I am working.

Fish & Co signature.











TUESDAY 6/6

Woke up 8am for 8:30am class.


 OM Clinic, I finally completed my case requirement for this year because I am cool kid :)

In the afternoon, I attend OP Lab class, and I got full mark for viva and drawing the histology of cells. I thought maximum mark is 8 or 9. So I was like "Doctor, I answer all your questions correctly just now, can I get full mark?

And doctor was like "YES GRACE, YOU DESERVE IT"

YASs.

At night, I busy preparing for tomorrow oral exam (viva)

its interesting subject and it wasn't difficult for me to remember sign and symptoms of each disease.

slept 11pm.


DEAR BRAIN, PLEASE REMEMBER WHAT YOU READ.

 



WEDNESDAY 7/6


Woke up 5am for 6am bus.

super nervous for viva, after a long nap and I feel that I have forgot a lot of things.

9:30am viva started but suddenly I was not ready.

anxiety attack I suppose.

So its my turn already...



I died.. I could answer everything about heart and liver disease which doctor asked but I cant answer the next two disease he mentioned and.... it was bad. tho I've passed but I know its bad.


MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE READ MORE :(














-Move on-


After class, I went to jaya one to do my assignment for general surgery.
Had this.






At night church, I received this. 3rd anni already. TQ..




Receive this radiograph of my church member's.



 




THURSDAY 8/6


Awake 5am for 6am BUS to HKL.

Tutorial Class end at 1pm and then I headed to Jaya One to have lunch with Gerard but he say NO and he went lunch with his colleagues.

He is champion kan.

So anyway had lunch alone at Sushi King.

 Then spend whole afternoon at starbucks trying to revise something on this first few hours of holiday.

6pm, Gerard and me went church for prayer meeting.

Then had subway for dinner.










FRIDAY 9/6

It's Holiday :D

SIS told me she is not coming KL due to her sudden cancel job. Doctor job can cancel last minute ke?

Weekend suppose to stay with Szelee but because I was tired  so whole day sleep and think about life and "see some book".

OHH, i am done with my presentation slide for next week too :)

MUCH reading is done to compile a presentation you see.

Nothing much, day 2 of holiday just passed like that because no bible study tonight you see.







SATURDAY 10/6

woke up and had brunch with Gerard and his mom at korean bbq buffet Damansara.








At night, Gerard invite Joel, Harry and me for steamboat buffet at his house. Play Monopoly after dinner.















OK THAT'S ALL FROM ME THIS WEEK.TILL THEN, XX. <3







SORRY FOR BEING BORING. NAH.






 

Comments

  1. hey, nice one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up gal because you have a great smile !/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023