I USED TO TELL MYSELF THAT I WOULDN'T


上天呐
你千万不要偷偷告诉她
在无数夜深人静的夜晚
有个人在想她


    Sometimes I wonder why I Should keep going. Other times, I don’t want to Stop.

 I am not alone. And I hope you, whoever you may be or wherever you may come from, understand that you’re not alone either.


Hello?
Is this thing still on? 😏


My stories aren’t too sophisticated (trust me, I know). Nor are they grammatically perfect (that is a creative choice).  I want to share my story and help at least one person get through the day. Or to make them laugh. Or make them not feel alone.


Year 2021, 27 years. I used to feel embarrass of my age, ever since after my 21st birthday I didn't like the idea of mentioning my age because I thought anything after 21years old are 'old.' Once in awhile I will look back and thought I should be proud of my age. Thus on my 26th birthday, I decided to insert the number '26' on my cake! ((REGRET LATER lol)) Today, I can confidently say that, at the core, I am still me, but my understanding of the world has changed. 



Back and forth, hours, days, weeks, and years of my life wasted on someone who could not care any less about me. Yet, I still reached out, hoping and praying that he would finally come to his senses and love me back. But it never happened.

Don’t be like me.

Communicate your expectations at the start of every relationship. And if their actions don’t reflect their words, trust me, you are better off without them.

At the end of the day, try to spend time with people that will love you unconditionally.

 Most of us know that there is some truth in the stereotype that men overvalue beauty in a prospective spouse and that women overvalue wealth in a potential mate. 
But if you marry someone more for these things than for friendship, you not only are setting yourself up for future failure—wealth may and sexual appeal will decrease—but you are also setting yourself up for loneliness. 

For what Adam in the garden needed was not just a sexual partner but a companion, bone of his bones, and flesh of his flesh. 

Don't settle for less>Be single better.

Actually I don't know what to blog. 



erm well, my youtube channel has achieved 270 subscribers. HAHAH. 

CNY IS AROUND THE CORNER! and yet somebody (me!) is on duty for swab covid19 that day. Nah not even complaining. I like to be busy otherwise living in this quiet city makes me start shopee unnecessary thing. 

Recently, I have been cooking alot, I mean assisting Nic cooking alot.
I met Nic at the church. I guess he is my forever person now. We plan to tie the knot hopefully in July. 

Talking about Nic, I guess we are really soul-mate, there are times when I was thinking about something and he will kinda receive a message & dream about it.  Then he will be like "omo omo, I had a dream! I dreamt that you are stressing about -blablabla-" So amazing yo. And often we have similar dream! how?  He is the funniest and a fun person to be around with. 

I love how we both like to watch Christian apologetics videos, The big bang theory, National geographic etc. I still remember noticing he is watching apologetics/national geographic documentary and I was touched, felt like I've found someone who is as weird as me. Actually, he is weirder. (Really)

Maybe I'm attracted to his biblical beauty, his kindness, his character, all.



He is a great cooker!! The reason for my extra weight gained. ALSO, he is hard core workout person. He has six pack yo. Nope, He is not working same field career as me. But we have enough common interest. It is like found a mirror of me but in a 'under-controlled' situation. He is much educated and knowledgeable. He loves to read and you will always find him holding a non-fiction book.



RIGHT. This post is not suppose to write about him.



















If one thing had been different. 
Would everything be different today?






Not sure when will I be blogging again. 
Till then, hope you guys are living well with this new normal.

BE HAPPY. BE SIMPLE. BE NICE!











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023