It's official.




Safe to say, although this year has had its fair share of challenges, being able to walk through this season with God as my guide & support from my family and friends have truly been a blessing.





HEY HI...


WHAT'S UP, GUYS? :)




Here's a quick update of my boring laife.



Show off some of my breakfast I prep to work.



My phone photo be like ;
Maybe I should blog about cafes-to-go in this town.



Anyway, recently I have joined a few international virtual runs, few Instagram competitions. 


The most significant is that I've won 2nd place in creating Logo for KKM and received a virtual award from Dr.Rusli. * honored*




Besides, I have finished reading 3 books thus far.

-The Art of War

-The meaning of marriage

-To kill a mockingbird 



I can just summarize the books as such




The Art of War =

"If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. Knowing the enemy enables you to take the offensive; knowing yourself enables you to stand on the defensive."


The meaning of marriage =

"Marriage is not just a piece of paper or playing dress-up. Marriage was created by God. When you marry someone, you are making a covenant with God. Marriage is a relationship between man and woman intended by God to be a monogamous relationship, intended to be a permanent bond in which many needs are satisfied. The similarity in Bible and marriage is that only if we are very good at forgiving and very good at repenting, truth and love be kept together."


To kill a mocking bird =

"Is not to kill a mockingbird because mockingbirds don't eat anyone's plants or harm anything. All they do is make music. It is metaphorical, meaning to anyone who harms the weak/defenseless, take advantage of someone weaker than you. It will not make you look stronger/ better."


NIC IS SUCH AS GOOD INFLUENCER TO READ


RIGHT.



 I posted my first IGTV. It was an hour job.

FEMES & PRO already. *joke*




OHH, last month, I noticed few lesions on my skin and was so worried... I went to the clinic to check and took a blood test and Swab on the lesion. Emotional shutdown ok. Even took one week total 5 days of anti-viral medication AND to find out it has NO connection with a viral infection. Sometimes, some medical doctors need to study more before making a diagnosis. 


Was really upset but glad. Upset that I have completed a course of antiviral therapy just to find out it is for NOTHING?? Glad that the doctor's diagnosis is wrong. Duckk. I am not even married or do sex; how to have that Virus in me, doctor? ADUI. she was so confident mou.

For the sake of experience life then. At least Nic didn't leave me. A test for him? hmm


Then the week later, I noticed a 15cm rope worm. Self-diagnosed and took 3 days-6 pills of parasite pill. Duck.


Ok, life goes on.

It's been pretty exhausting but really fulfilling.




Last but not least is THE PROPOSAL.


To begin one of the most important stages of my life—marriage.

Yes, NIC proposed to me. aww

The initial plan was to have it in June-July, but Nic did it in advance on 5/20
-20may21-


It happened at the church; Nic requested to open up the church since outdoor is not possible during this pandemic long haul. It was a little surprise for me. Nic's taste has always been significantly predicted and slightly below my standard, you see. HAHA, but I love the setting! 



Lowkey worried Nic didn't take any footage of the proposal, but he got everything covered so well!


Although it came kinda early, I am sure Nic is the person I want to spend the rest of my life with; I will love him as much I can, for good times and bad times. So touched that somebody is willing to marry someone like me can; bad temper (sometimes), trust issues plus my complicated history; 


yeap probably talk about you too but Nic is still a sweetheart. 









200 candles-Proposal.


Marriage is a refining process that God will use to
have us become the man or woman He wants us to become.
Think about it. God will use your marriage for His purpose. He
will mold and refine you for your own benefit and for His glory.
Next level refining for me?


SO WHAT'S NEXT?

First thing first, Nic says we should have a marriage seminar with the church pastor. 

Honest speaking, Nic has been encouraging me in my walk with God.
He signed me up for bible study every Wednesday night, it's an active cell group that requires me to talk, sharing and pray. Initially, it was a burden for introvert like me. But now, I have kinda used to it.


We have been attending a marriage seminar at the church for a month now. (Total 3 months)

The marriage seminar is super helpful & I do recommend everyone to sign up for such marriage seminar too! 

We are using the book "before I do"-Norman Wright.


I still remember during the first session, the counselor says 
"Do not & never step into marriage if you have small doubt about your spouse."

and the counselor repeatedly mention that LOL


During the marriage seminar, you can always seek bits of advice. 

"Differences are rarely the cause of conflict in marriage;
the problems arise from our similarities."


I used to worry about the long-distance relationship because Nic received a job offer in Shanghai and Sweden with a really good salary. The plan is either I join Nic in Shanghai as a housewife/dentist OR Nic stayed and finds a local job. Obviously, Nic's resume will be better if he works in Shanghai. The point is; I am not ready to leave Malaysia. But part of me wanted to leave this place and explore the world. 

nah, I got my answer; "commit to God."
You'll never know what God has planned for you. A step a day.


So, the wedding should be in November.

We ain't rich but will have a simple decent one. 



OH JUNE, busy month for me.

Because I am assigned to work at PPV (Pusat Pemberian Vaksin).
I am proud to be part of the team for the National Vaccination Programme in the continuing fight against covid-19. 




Till then, thank you for reading my boring story. :)


TAKE CARE AND WEAR MASK.

XOXO.

Comments

  1. New stage of life! XD And I'm reading and we will write more in future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

Seoul, Korea 2023