A quiet life without a flame.

I want to make a lot of money
and then tell people that
money isn't the most 
important thing in life.

People dream of having a perfect relationship, a friendship and life.
But I dream of only one moment when my parents look at me proudly and say,
"That's my daughter!"

I HAVE MOVE INTO THE NEW HOUSE. YAY.


Aelfred is officially 2 years old. YAY

So far, baby Aelfred is sleeping better at the new house. *finger cross*
So what is up in 2024 so far? MAID.

I had three maids this year come and go you see. The first one, was upset because she doesn't like maid-jobscope and especially have to stay home all the time. She told me that she prefers part-time cleaning on certain days. But honestly, through the time she was with me, she is indeed good at cleaning and taking care of Aelfred but of course, why force someone to do something she doesn't like. so I let her go.

The second one needed to improve at cleaning, was lazy and insist on doing things her way. She is on her phone 24/7 even when she is bathing or sleeping, and her phone video calls are on. She either films herself for live TikTok/ video calls her bfs/family. It does annoy me because Aelfred couldn't get the attention he deserved.
The most unacceptable is she keep giving spoilt food to Aelfred. Ask her to throw away or eat if she like spoilt food SM lol then she was like ït's ok, baby won't know it's spoilt" WTH. This second maid even cooked burned porridge for 90% of the time. When I asked, she was like "Oh it's okay, baby likes to eat burned porridge" She even used a plastic bowl to steam eggs which caused the plastic bowl to melt/change shape. I told her to stop using plastic bowls to cook she was like "it is ok, in her kampung they use plastic too" So much carcinogenic/ cancerous food my baby consumed in those few months."


The third one is the worst, she can't cook, can't take care baby and neither clean. Her excuse was "I just had an operation 8 months ago and Dr asked me to rest. She hides in her room 60% of the time. She literally just stay at my house doing nothing while I still pay her RM1600. I still remember trying to convince her to at least learn to play/take care Aelfred. She was like "I don't like children and I am not planning to get married" 

YES, THE AGENT IS  A SCAM. Took agent fees and find maid through whatsapp. Those maid was already illegals immigrants at Malaysia for few months, agent brought them to my house and didn't even make permit for them yet we have to pay agent fees! We want to make a police report of this scam agent who sends us weird maids that doesn't even want to work. But the agent told us they would return half the agent fee RM9K. So well, we took the refund and moved on with life.

The current maid, is constantly stepping on my nerves :)
Her IQ is really annoying but cute also. She is kind-of a slow learner.

example of my daily conversation with my current helper;
Me: Aelfred currently 1y11m and he is turning 2 years old in August.
Maid: wow he is a big boy already...so this August his cake will be number 2 or 3?" 

Another example;
Maid complained that Aelfred was not keen on drinking milk/took a long time to finish his milk.
Me: Aelfred currently drink 180ml/6oz milk. Make sure he finishes his milk, remember to continue feed him within 1 hour.
Maid: madam madam I found a way to make Aelfred finishes his milk and fast!
Me: How?
Maid: Just feed him 90ml/3oz!
Me: *Facepalm*

It sounds funny but exhausting on certain days to the point I really wanted to change new helper. But Nic was like "Don't you think that this helper reminds us of 'Penny' in the Big Bang show. Now then whenever I talk to her, I pretend she is Penny the blonde girl. Somehow makes me feel better.

well.

Working life is not so smooth here. Colleagues and nurses have an attitude. The only good time I can have is during my lunch time! I started to isolate myself and have lunch alone now. so therapeutic, no socialize needed. JUST ME, MYSELF & I.

There is once where I had an uphappy-thing with my nurse because she rejected a patient who came late. If she reject pt because I was busy or at least if the patient was Super late then maybe understandable.
But I was free. My colleagues were like "let it be. Think in a way that 'one less patient one less work" Maybe she was right. But I can't help imagine that I was treated that way. It is not easy to get an appointment, imagine my appointment was canceled because I arrived slightly late. I rather be "help others as much as I can" Well working in this sector is to help the citizens isn't it. On the other hand, it can serve as an example that patient should arrive on time for their appointment. Two side to a coin. 

Many more incidence but let's move on. 

Nic told me this story. 
There is this Chinese story about a man who wants to criticize this restaurant for giving so little meat in the noodles. So he went to buy more meat and added 1kg of meat to the noodles, then he took a picture and posted it online saying "This restaurant gave so much meat, so worth it."

The business went viral, customers start to critize the owner for reducing so much meat after being viral. So the owner couldn't help but add more meat to the noodles. It is like a reverse psychology. Sometimes, instead of pointing out someone else weakness/fault, we can try to praise them for their deed and tell others about their good deed. This will eventually push someone to do better to keep up with the rumors. 
Instead of hating what happened to you and take revenges, just twist a little and help them to improve!

But do I have the patience to play with this reverse psychology? Of COURSE NO. My fight or flight response be like "I RATHER ISOLATE MYSELF FROM NEGATIVITY, NEED TIME HEALING YO"

Alright talk about good things recently.
Pastor Ronnie and sister Lyn, the loveliest church leaders ever, they were so sincere to pay me a visit at my new house. They asked for few times and imma an introvert asking them to wait till Nic comes back. *cry* I feel so bad, they are my pastor and their time is so packed yet they want to come over my house. So one day I made the move. 



Glad to have them over. My first ever guest since I move into the house yo. Got to share my testimony with them and re-examined my walk with God. 

Can't tell which phase/ point of life am I in.

Nic Laoban came back from China for a month. :)
Most of the people reacting to his coming back was 
"second child coming?"/ "remember to open leg big big.."



Aelfred's 2nd Birthday we manage to put up mini home party at the new house! It went smooth yo. Last minutes deco and ordered food cost up to RM1000+ 


Eric, Aelfred and Kurt the cousin for life.



4'inch cake. 16 guest took one spoon each person. LMAO

Last minutes customized cupcakes. The thick nutella cream as fillings is FTW.

hubby make Taco's for the guest!


Such a long blogpost. teehee. Thank you for reading. Take care and see ya! XX

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sodom And Gomorah (Bible story)

Better guarantee than warranty.

welcome 2024 .